Saturday, June 21, 2014

Woohoo and Breathe...

.Hi folks...what can I say...where do I start...yesterday was just the best woohoo fabulous fun day...a big thank you to all the lovely crafty folks who came along to The Everest Challenge Charity Workshop and helped raise loads of money for a very worthwhile cause.  I'll be sharing all the news...fun pics...workshop projects and total monies raised later in the week.
the perfect way to end a wonderful day...happy smiley crafty folks with their Workshop Raffle prizes and they were only too happy to share the love by picking the winning tickets for the online Everest Challenge Prize Draw...I'll be contacting the lucky winners by e-mail today so if I happen to pop into your Inbox...you have these lovely crafty folks to thank for choosing your ticket. 
But...TODAY'S gonna be a "take a deep breath...can't believe it's over" kind of a day...a lazing on the sofa chilling out jammie day with an added special treat...I'll be joining my lovely buddy Julie Hickey at 5pm for..
and believe me you are going to love "The Magic of Christmas" Collection
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx