Monday, June 23, 2014

Didn't we have a lovely time...

Hi folks...time to put the kettle on and grab a comfy sofa...I've got lots to share today starting off with that anti-climax feeling that The Everest Challenge Charity Workshop has been and gone...I'm still feeling a bit gobsmacked at the amount of money you all helped me raise. Thank you so much for all your congratulatory e-mails and messages on Facebook but I only donated my time...you were the ones who so generously splashed your cash and made it happen.
And oh boy did I get the best surprise when my lovely buddy Anne e-mailed to say she was travelling up to Scotland for a wee holiday and was coming to the workshop....yeehaaa was I excited or what...I spent a lovely Friday evening with Anne and her lovely hubby David...poor man barely got a word in edgewise once us two chatty crafters got going...well we had lots of catching up to do...
And check out the beautiful fabric covered notebook Anne made for me...isn't it gorgeous...
And before you know it's Saturday morning and time to rock 'n roll with the nicest fun happy smiley crafty folks...
caught unawares deep in concentration...

making the first "White on White" project of the day...surprise surprise not an inky edge in sight...


all materials kindly donated by Craftwork Cards
and after the first of many coffee breaks we moved on to Project 2...
covering the pages of the tag album with beautiful Graphic 45 "Botanical Tea" papers
 layering up the gorgeous die cut flowers
all kindly donated by Personal Impressions
along with ribbons and ink pads

And if you're still with me after that mega pic-athon...you'll be relieved to know that I'm quitting while I'm still ahead but will be back tomorrow to share what we made after lunch...
Hugs Kath xxx