Monday, June 9, 2014

Live...love...dream...

Hi folks...I've had to resort to digging into the archives again today because I'm running around like a headless chicken...this old crafter is on a mission to finish the last of the workshop kitting and it can't happen quick enough...we're running out of room...
my ever patient Furry Companion has lost his snoozy space again...in fact he's relegated to the doorway until I find a box and pack that little lot up...
my silly old softy Mum's boy has the pick of umpteen comfy sofas to snooze the day away on but comfy or not...he chooses to kip down wherever I am...that's DOGGY LOVE for you...he's my best buddy...my faithful "through thick and thin" companion...if only he could turn his hand to kitting...we'd be the dream team and he'd have his snoozy space back in half the time.
But back to the Live...Love...Dream of the title...I'm sharing a card I made for the Fiskars website featuring the AdvantEdge Punch System and the brand new AdvantEdge Herringbone Cartridge...
and the Intricate Shape Punch-Butterfly along with Tim's Wallflower Paper Stash...Burlap Paper...pages from an old paperback...colouring White Seam Binding with Peeled Paint Distress Ink...

But before I dash off...there's just time to share exciting news...make sure you tune into Ideal World tonight at 9.00pm for an absolutely gorgeous Pick Of The Day from Craftwork Cards...you are guaranteed to be inspired by the amazing samples from the Design Team and the fabulous demos from the lovely Julie...I have a sneaky feeling you will not be able to resist.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx