Friday, June 20, 2014

I love London...

Morning folks...it's my turn to post over on the Craftwork Cards Blog today...stand by your beds because the minute I saw the "Love London" Paper Pad...I was smitten...36 sheets of 8x8 beautiful papers with a fun and fresh London theme...Craftwork Cards in-house designer Steph has done it again and as it sold out very quickly on a recent Create and Craft show...I suspect you all agree...
Time to share what I made using just the papers from the pad with the addition of some alphabets...punched hearts and sentiments...I love all the familiar London icons on the papers...perfect for cutting out
 puts me in the mood for a trip to London for a "shop 'til you drop" girlfriends shopping expedition...


and of course not forgetting the guys...



I'm off on a little trip today...not to London I hasten to add...just a quick drive across to The Papeterie to join lots of lovely crafty folks for the Everest Challenge Charity Workshop...

it's guaranteed to be a day of fun laughter and naughty antics and I can't wait.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx