Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Postcard From Paris...

Hi folks...I wish I was sitting on the Avenue des Champs-Élysées right now....enjoying a latte...watching the world go by and writing you all a postcard from Paris...sadly I'm stuck here in the real world...still in decorating mode and facing another day of painting torture if there's a repeat of yesterday's scorchio temperatures. But come rain or shine I'm determined to get the upstairs landing and staircase finished...get the hunky joiners back to fit the new handrail and spindles and finally lay the new stair carpet to drown out the Furry Elephant Boy's deafening clumping up and down the stairs antics.
So in the meantime I'm sharing the next best thing...a little mini album I made with the gorgeous "Postcard From Paris" Paper Pad from Craftwork Cards...36-8"x8" sheets of beautiful shabby chic vintage Paris themed papers...
the mini album was left over from the project kits so generously donated by Personal Impressions for Saturday's Everest Challenge Charity Workshop...




I may not be heading for Paris but I do have a fabulous fun weekend to look forward to...a very special buddy has crossed the border into Scotland and will be heading to my neck of the woods soon...I'm super duper excited...can't wait to meet up on Friday night for dinner and a good old chinwag and woohoo only 2 more sleeps and I'll be spending the day with all the lovely folks coming to the Everest Challenge Charity Workshop and a little reminder that you only have until tomorrow evening to be in with a chance of winning one of the fabulous prizes in the Everest Challenge Prize Draw.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx