Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Happy and Joyful Birthday

Hi my friends, I'm back to share another card made with the Lined Background and XL Stacked Greetings from Simon Says Stamp latest release, Happy and Joyful. You can check out all the fabulous products in this release HERE.

I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 3" x 6", inked Simon Says Lined Background, inked with Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber, Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks, spritzed lightly with water, stamped on to the panel and dried.
I stamped the sentiment from Simon Says XL Stacked Greetings, inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink.
I coloured scraps of Distress Watercolor card with the colours used on the background and die cut the smallest balloon using Simon Says Balloon Trio dies. I die-cut extra highlights, fixed the balloons to the panel with Distress Collage Medium and the two front balloons popped up on foam adhesive. I drew in strings using a black marker.
I applied Wink of Stella Clear Glitter to the balloons and added Ranger Glossy Accents on top.
To finish, I added black dashes around the edge using a black marker and fixed to a 3.1/4" x 6.1/4" Mini Slimline White Card Blank.
Woohoo, Simon Says Stamp May Card Kit has just arrived
and I can't wait to try out the Pawsitively Saturated Inks with the gorgeous Brushed Flowers stamp set.
Have fun with whatever you are creating.
Hugs Kath xxx