Thursday, April 21, 2022

Simon Says - XL Stacked Greetings

Hi my friends, I'm back to share another card made using the XL Stacked Greetings stamp set from the Simon Says Stamp latest release, Happy and Joyful. You can check out all the fabulous new products in this release HERE.


I began by colouring an A2 panel of Distress Watercolor card with Fossilized Amber, Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks using the familiar technique of smooshing the inks on to the craft mat on my Glass Media Mat.
I stamped the XL Stacked Greetings sentiment inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink
I stamped the balloon image from Simon Says Life Is A Party stamp set, inked with a mix of the three Distress Oxide colours and the balloon strings, inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink.
I die-cut the smallest balloon from Distress Watercolor card using Simon Says Balloon Trio dies and fixed the highlight to the balloons with Distress Collage Medium Matte. I die-cut the panel using Simon Says Wonky Rectangles die and fixed to an A2 white card blank.


Happy Crafting and have fun with whatever you are creating. 
Hugs Kath xxx