Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Sending Love and Hugs

Hi my friends, I'm back to share a card made using products from Simon Says Stamp - Etched Greetings June Card Kit along with Distress Paints, Texture Paste Opaque Crackle and Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Brush Mark Mini Layering Stencil from Set 55. The kit is still available to buy at the time of writing and if you wish you can also purchase individual items from the kit HERE








I trimmed the Delightful Daisies patterned paper included in the kit to 3.3/4" x 5.3/4" and stamped one of the images from the Etched Greetings stamp set, inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink.
I left the panel in my stamping platform and the stamp on the lid and coloured the image with Salvaged Patina and Mustard Seed Distress Paints. I dried the paint and re-stamped the image to redefine the details. 
I repeated the process with the sentiment from Etched Greetings.
I applied the Savaged Patina Distress Paint left on my Tim Holtz/Tonic Studios Media Surface Mat through the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Brush Mark Mini Layering Stencil from Set 55 using a mini round blending tool.
I stamped the small image from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Bird Feather randomly on the background inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink. I repeated the stencilling using Distress Texture Opague Crackle, sprinkled with Fossilized Amber Distress Embossing Glaze, heat set when the paste had dried and added splatters of Picket Fence Distress Paint.
I inked the edges of the panel with Ground Espresso Distress ink using a mini round blending tool and fixed to a 4" x 6" white card blank.

Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx