Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Etched Greetings Notecards

Hi my friends, I've fired up the cubbyhole production line to make quick and easy notecards for my favourite charity's Summer Fair using the Delightful Daisies patterned paper, Etched Greetings stamp set from Simon Says June Card Kit and decorated with Tim Holtz Idea-ology Transparent Wings. The kit is still available to buy at time of writing or you can buy individual items from the kit HERE.


I trimmed the Delightful Daisies papers to 4" x 5.1/4" and stamped the floral image and sentiments from Simon Says Etched Greetings, inked with Simon Says Intense Black and Ground Espresso Distress Archival ink.
I fixed the Tim Holtz/Idea-ology Transparent Wings in place with a dot of Ranger Glossy Accents behind the body section and hey presto, before you know I have a pile of panels ready to be matted on to A2 top folding white card blanks.






Have fun with whatever you are making
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment:

  1. So very beautiful your butterflies are stunning and as always gorgeous backgrounds Kath x

    ReplyDelete