Thursday, May 25, 2023

Simon Says - Love Has No Limits

Hi my friends, I'm sharing a card I made with the Extra Proud stamp set from Simon Says Stamp Dear Friend release along with the Fancy Love die from a previous release. You can find all the products from the Dear Friend release HERE.

I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4" and stamped the heart image repeatedly from Simon Says Extra Proud, inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink.
I coloured the hearts using my Distress Watercolor Pencils palette (Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Rustic Wilderness, Prize Ribbon and Villainous Potion) and a Detailer Brush to create a faded out effect and added a wash of Antique Linen around the hearts.
I die cut the Fancy Love shadow from Simon Says Vellum, the word from Distress Watercolor card and coloured with Candied Apple Distress Watercolor Pencil and the Detailer Brush.
I stamped the sentiment from Extra Proud, inked with Simon Says Intense Black, fixed the Fancy Love in place with small pieces of black foam squares and added Trinity Stamps Creamy Vanilla Heart Sprinkles.
To finish I matted the panel on to Distress Black HeavyStock trimmed 1/8" larger and fixed to an ~A2 white card blank.

Have Fun and Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment: