Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Forgotten Garden Shaker Card + Tag

Hello my friends, I'm back to share the Forgotten Garden Shaker Card and Tag, part of the set I made for the YouTube Live launch of Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous new collection of stamps and stencils. If you missed the Live, you can catch up on the replay on Tim's YouTube Channel or check out all the amazing projects from the Makers on Tim's Blog.

I smooshed my Custom Ink Pad made using re-inkers ( Antique Linen/Old Paper Distress and Speckled Egg/Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide) on to the craft mat on my Glass Media Mat, spritzed with water to create a neutral background on an A2 panel of Distress Watercolor card. I applied Dusty Concord Distress Oxide ink through the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Labels Mini Layering Stencil from Set 59 using a mini round blending tool.
I inked one of the images from Forgotten Garden with Scorched Timber Distress Oxide ink, stamped randomly over the panel and die-cut an aperture using an oval die from my stash.
I machine stitched around the edges of the panel.
I fixed Simon Says Clear Acetate Sheet behind the panel.
I applied Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide ink through the Spots Mini Layering Stencil from Set 59 on the panel and die-cut insert using a Mini Round Blending Tool.
I created a second A2 panel to fit behind the first panel using the Custom Ink Pad and stamped another of the images from Forgotten Garden on to the panel and the insert, inked with Ground Espresso Distress Archival ink.
I stamped the same image on to a scrap of Distress Watercolor card, coloured with the Custom Ink Pad, coloured with Dusty Concord and Bundled Sage Distress Watercolor Pencils using a Detailer Water Brush, fussy cut and fixed to the panel using Distress Collage Medium.
I inked the sentiments from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Abstract Florals with Ground Espresso Distress Archival ink and stamped on the front and inside panels and the insert which I decided to use as a tag.
I added Idea-ology Specimen Remnant Rubs.
I fixed foam tape to the back of the front panel and filled with Purple Sequins, Mini Art Stones and Lavender Seeds.
To finish I attached the panel to an A2 white card blank and added Idea-ology Green Velvet Trim and a white twine bow to the tag.



Have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment