Sunday, April 14, 2024

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous - Paint By Number

Hello my friends, I'm back to share the trio of cards I made for the YouTube Live launch of Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous new collection of stamps and stencils, using the Paint By Number stamp set, all the Mini Layering Stencils from Sets 59 and 60 and just for good measure, threw in a few of the beautiful botanical images from Forgotten Garden and sentiments from Abstract Florals. If you missed the Live, you can catch up on the replay and check out all the amazing projects from the Makers on Tim's Blog or YouTube Channel.
I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to create 3 - 3.3/4" x 5" panels and coloured with Bundled Sage Distress Oxide ink by smooshing the ink on to my Media Mat and spritzing with water. I stamped the numbers from Paint By Number on to the panels for placement, inked with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink. I applied Picked Raspberry and Bundled Sage Distress Oxide inks through the Mini Layering Stencils from Sets 59 and 60 using Distress Tiny Blending Tools. I inked the sentiment stamp from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Nature Walk with Scorched Timber Distress Ink and stamped randomly over the panels.
I re-stamped the numbers on to Distress Watercolor card, sprinkled randomly with Picked Raspberry Embossing Glaze, heat set, fussy cut and fixed in place over the original stamped numbers to create some dimension.
I smooshed the Scorched Timber Distress Ink Pad on to my Media Mat, spritzed with water and used to add splatters on the backgrounds.
I fixed the panels to Distress Kraft HeavyStock panels measuring 4" x 5.1/4", machine stitched around the edges and added zig zag stitching randomly on the numbers.
I cut some of the sentiments from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Abstract Florals apart to get the words I needed and stamped on the panels using Black Soot Distress Archival Ink.
I outlined the word stamping by drawing around one of the rectangle shapes from the Labels Layering Stencil.
I stamped one of the images from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Forgotten Garden repeatedly on to Distress Watercolor card, inked with Ground Espresso Distress Archival ink and coloured with Picked Raspberry and Bundled Sage Distress Watercolor Pencils using a Detailer Water Brush.
I fussy cut the images and flower heads and fixed to the cards using Distress Collage Medium and Foam Squares.
To complete the sentiments, I fixed Sizzix Adhesive Sheets to Distress Black HeavyStock and die-cut using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower Thinlits. To finish I added buttons from my stash in colours to match the Bundled Sage/Picked Raspberry theme.



I'll be back soon to share more projects using the rest of the stamps from this amazing release.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment