Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tim Holtz/Sizzix Vault Watch Gears - Card 2

Hello my friends, I'm back to share the second card I made using the Vault Watch Gears Thinlits for the YouTube Live Launch of Tim Holtz/Sizzix Vault 2 Collection.

I began by smooshing Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink on to an A2 panel of Distress Watercolor card. I die-cut the numbers from Vault Watch Gears to create a stencil with a scrap of cardstock, applied Villainous Potion Distress Oxide through the stencil repeatedly and applied around the edges using a Distress Tiny Blending tool, flicked on water and dried.
I applied Scorched Timber Distress Oxide ink through the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Gears Layering Stencil using a Distress Tiny Blending Tool.
I die-cut the watch from Distress Black Woodgrain/ Black HeavyStock and Idea-ology Gold Metallic KraftStock. I assembled, added gears die-cut from Distress Black Heavy/Stock and pieces of Mica Tiles  to the left side of the watch and fixed to the background with Distress Collage Medium. I die-cut the watch hands, those whirly wheel things from the Villainous Potion card and Twisted Citron card from yesterday's make, assembled and fixed to the panel with foam squares and Distress Collage Medium. I added the fall out circles from one of the gears to the watch hands and whirly things, die-cut from Idea-ology Gold Metallic KraftStock.
I die-cut the banner from Distress Black HeavyStock and Idea-ology Gold Metallic KraftStock using Vault Bouquet Thinlits and fixed together slightly offset.
I added the banner to the panel with foam squares to create dimension, fixed Tim Holtz/Sizzix Adhesive Sheets to Distress Black HeavyStock and die-cut the letters using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Label Thinlits.
To finish I matted the panel on to Distress Black HeavyStock and fixed to a white card blank.

I'm sure I'll be back soon to share more makes with this amazing Collection, in the meantime, have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment