Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Simon Says - Thank You Ever So Much

Hello my friends, I'm back to share another card made with the Celestial Wishes stamp set and Pawsitively Saturated Mini Ink Cubes from Simon Says May Card Kit. You can check out the contents of the kit or purchase individual items from the kit HERE.


I trimmed the Neenah White cardstock included in the kit to create a 4" x 5.1/4" panel and dragged the Zest Pawsitively Saturated Mini Ink cube across the panel. I stamped the sun bursts and butterflies from the Celestial Wishes 6" x 8" stamp set, inked with the Terracotta Pawsitively Saturated Mini Ink Cube.
I added the sentiments from the stamp set, inked with Simon Says Intense Black ink
I fixed the orange gems from Simon Says Warm Tones Pawsitively Dazzling Gems, which match perfectly with the terracotta ink, in place with Distress Collage Medium, matted the panel on to an A2 panel of Simon Says Burnt Orange cardstock and fixed to an A2 white card blank.



Hugs Kath xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment