Friday, April 26, 2024

Sizzix + 49andMarket

Hello my friends, Sizziz and 49andMarket have come together and released a fabulous collection of stamps and dies which are right up my mixed media street and combined with 49andMarket Spectrum Gardenia Classic papers as ready made backgrounds, I had a fun time creating a trio of easy peasy, quick to make, encouragement cards.

I used 49andMarket Spectrum Gardenia Classic 6" x 8" papers trimmed to 3.3/4" x 5.1/4" and stamped the images from Painted Pencil Butterflies 666634, die-cut with the dies included with the stamp set and stamped the sentiments from the Hello Sentiments stamp set 666630




I'll be back soon to share more makes with other products from the release. Have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment