Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Simon Says - Celestial Wishes May Card Kit

Hello my friends, it's always an exciting day when the Simon Says Stamp Monthly Card Kit arrives in the cubbyhole. 

The Celestial Wishes May Card Kit is packed with a fabulous assortment of great products and I was itching to dive down the making rabbit hole. You can check out the contents of the kit or purchase individual items from the kit HERE.I made a quick and easy card using the Celestial Wishes stamp set and the Zest and Terracotta Pawsitively Saturated Mini Ink cubes, new and exclusive to the kit at the moment. I trimmed the Neenah 110lb white cardstock included in the kit to 4" x 5.1/4" with my Tim Holtz Deckle Edge Trimmer, created an ombre sunset effect using the Pawsitively Saturated Zest and Terracotta Mini Ink Cubes with Simon Says Small Blending Brushes and flicked on water to create splatters.
I stamped the leaf images from the Celestial Wishes 6" x 8" stamp set on the panel, inked with the Pawsitively Saturated Terracotta Mini Ink Cube.I stamped the dragonfly from the stamp set, inked with Simon Says Intense Black Ink.I added the sentiment inked with Intense Black and the stars and sprinkles inked with Pawsitively Saturated Terracotta.I added the gold gems from the Simon Says Warm Tones Pawsitively Dazzling Gems also included in the kit.
To finish I matted the panel on to a Simon Says White Card Blank covered with Simon Says Burnt Orange cardstock.

I seem to be on a card kit making roll and will be back later to share another makes using this beautiful kit, in the meantime, have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment