Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Tim Holtz Curiosity Shop - Her Notebook

Hello my friends, I'm back to share the Her version of the notebook from an earlier post using Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Curiosity Shop and Wheel and Labels Layering Stencils.

I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to create the covers for the notebook, coloured with a light wash of Scorched Timber Distress Oxide ink and applied Scorched Timber and Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink through the Wheel Layering Stencil using a Tiny Blending Tool.
I repeated the process with the Labels Layering Stencil using Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink.
I inked the number strip from Curiosity Shop with Peeled Paint Distress Archival and holding the stamp in my hand, stamped randomly over the background.
I stamped the typewriter, label and sentiment from Curiosity Shop on what will be the front cover of the notebook, inked with Black Soot Distress Archival.
I coloured a scrap of Distress Watercolor with the same light Scorched Timber Distress Oxide Wash, stamped the label and sentiment, inked with Scorched Timber Distress Ink and over-stamped the four leaf clover, inked with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide.
I cut a slit in the panel above the typewriter with Tim Holtz Craft Knife, fussy cut the stamped label and tucked it into the slit.
I fussy cut the rest of the labels and fixed to the back cover of the notebook with Distress Collage Medium.
To finish I added splatters of Black Soot Distress Paint and fixed strips of Idea-ology Design Tape to cover the spine of the notebook
I'll be back soon to share more makes with this amazing release.
Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment