Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Best Laid Plans....

Morning folks...I know I said that yesterday was going to be a work today but things didn't quite go according to plan at the weekend...I'm back to the drawing board on the card for the Fiskars NEC workshop...the colour I chose is now discontinued so I'm home with lots of options and just need to decide which one to go with. The new Hero Arts stamps and dies will be arriving at The Papeterie this week...more decisions to make about what I'm going to use for my demo and workshop on 17th March so a trip will have to be pencilled in to the list of crafty things to do...another "killing two birds with one stone" recee morning of coffee cake and chat...the sacrifices us crafters have to make in the name of art. In the meantime the cubbyhole is at a bit of a standstill in the work department so what better way to wile away the day but have another play with Art Parts and some of the new goodies from Hero Arts.


And today is looking like another play day...I'm abandoning the cubbyhole to meet up with my GJWTHF buddy Debbi for a day out at the flicks...we're off to see War Horse and don't worry I've packed the tissues...hopefully enough to mop up all the tears from the bubbly bairns.
See you all tomorrow over at WOYWW
Hugs Kath xxx