Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fiskars Photo Fest...

Morning folks...seeing I've got my Fiskars Hat on and probably will have for the rest of January at the rate I'm going...I thought I'd share some projects I made a couple of months ago using the brand new 2012 products which will be available in the UK soon...

 calendar card for the Project Of The Month over on the Fiskars website



 love this paisley design for the Continuous Stamping Wheel and the Everywhere Window Punch Frame


 home-spun style wall hanger

The Fiskars Marathon production line is moving at a snail's pace...only 2 projects finished with another 25 to go...the cubbyhole isn't exactly awash with inspiration after all the festivities but we're not hitting the panic button just yet.  Catch up with you all tomorrow if all goes according to plan with a Penny Black sneaky peek and you still have time to enter the current challenge over at Penny Black Saturday which runs until 8pm on Friday.
Hugs Kath xxx
LINKS TO SUPPLIES...