Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Technology...what a nightmare...

Hi Folks...yesterday did NOT go according to plan...in fact the only way to describe it is...a technological nightmare...I'm like a dog with a bone when things don't work so after hours of struggling with Dell Diagnostics...reinstalling a driver for this that and the blinking other...it turns out that it wasn't the computer that was misbehaving...the USB cable for my camera is faulty so I'm stuck with lots of pics of Fiskars samples not going anywhere until a new cable arrives from Amazon...isn't it frustrating when technology jumps up and bites you on the bum and in this instance nothing whatsoever to do with Mr Blogger.
So I'm very very tempted to head for the hills....yes literally...I need to chill out in more ways than one and what better way than to spend a day ski-ing...all weather dependent of course...fingers crossed that when I log in at The Lecht shortly that the roads are open if there's been more snow overnight or what is already there hasn't disappeared or it isn't closed due to high winds.

a great way to blow away the technology blues...limber up the old body and have some fun in the bracing mountain air.  Whether I'll be so chirpy tomorrow is anybody's guess...two metal planks fixed to your feet don't half remind you of those muscles you rarely use and no doubt the old knees will be protesting too but no worries The Furry Boy will be joining you tomorrow so I can always have a lie in followed by a long leisurely soak in a hot tub.
Hugs Kath xxx