Saturday, January 28, 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 186

Morning folks...yes it's Saturday and time for the last challenge of the month over at Penny Black Saturday...there were lots of lovely entries for the Crafty Bargains Challenge last week and I did enjoy having a nose around to see what you all bought...the winner's been chosen so pop over and check out who has won that gorgeous stamp from Crimson Cloud.
The challenge this week is...
FLORAL FRENZY
I was flying by the seat of my pants with this one...last minute Annie again and the jury is still out as I don't normally put so many flowers on one card but you can hardly call it a frenzy with just one bloom and a great excuse to use Craftwork Cards new Newsprint Candi...

and the prize this week for one lucky winner is....
4 rolls of ribbon of the winner's choice from
Well that's me for today folks...I'll be popping over to see all your floral frenzy creations during the week...off to have a play with some new goodies and if all goes according to plan...I'll see you tomorrow to share.   In the meantime enjoy the weekend whatever you have planned and stay cosy.
Hugs Kath xxx