Monday, January 9, 2012

Another day of playing

Morning folks...well I just had to have one more play day....Messrs Google and Picasa were doing my head in yesterday...oh yes the "black squares with exclamation marks" syndrome returned...can't understand why some folks can see them as normal pics including me and others can't and it would appear that Mr Google is puzzled too but he's racking his brains to come up with a solution as we speak.   And what better way to preserve the little bit of sanity I had left but to get all messy and inky again....



LINKS TO SUPPLIES:
And then the perfect end to my day...woohooo Dancing On Ice is back...my post Christmas Sunday night addiction indulging my most guilty of pleasures but it's so not fair I have to wait until next Sunday to watch Dan The Man strut his stuff.  Loving the new Ice Panel...so much better without the Mr Nasty Motormouth...Jason Fits His Face and oooaaah Katarina Witt...I'm a big fan....probably the best female skater ever.  Have to confess I was in tears watching Chemmy Alcott...great to see she has recovered from the terrible injuries she sustained after a horrendous 80mph downhill crash last year....go Chemmy go...rooting for you girl. But before I am overcome with skating excitement it's back to the topic of crafting. I had a lovely e-mail from my bloggy buddy JACKY who won one of my Stitched Canvas kits in a give-away a few months ago and here's what she made...a gift for a friend...isn't it fabulous and I'm sure her friend will treasure it...
Thanks for sharing Jacky
Well playtime is over...Fiskars hat at the ready...time to get back to the worky stuff...catch up with you all tomorrow for another Hero Arts card.
Hugs Kath xxx