Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Guid New Year...


Happy New Year Everyone
it's time to reflect on the old year filled with special memories...
lots of laughter and fun and be thankful for friends old and new...
some sad times too
remembering the folks who are no longer in my life
time to say goodbye to 2011 and welcome in a new year..
who knows what lies ahead but that's why life is never boring and 
with the continued love and support of the ones I love
I look forward to the journey...whether the road be smooth or a tad bumpy...
here's to love and special friendships...
good health..happiness and peace and
always remembering I have lots to be thankful for...

I raise my glass in a wee toast to you all....
A guid new year to ane an' a'
An' mony may ye see
An' during a' the years to come
O happy may ye be
An'may ye ne'er hae cause to mourn
To sigh or shed a tear
To ane and' a' baith great an' sma'
A hearty Guid New Year
This is the traditional Scottish song sung to welcome in the New Year traditionally after the bells. A big thank you to all my lovely bloggy buddies and teamies for your love and friendship throughout the year and to all those who have visited my blog over the past year we hope you'll come back and keep us company in 2012.
It's way past my usual bedtime so time to climb the wooden hill and snuggle down...today is another day of feasting...New Year's Dinner is yet another traditional custom here...you could say Christmas Day Take 2...thank goodness it isn't followed by another Boxing Day.  
Lots of Love from Kath & Buddy
xxx