Monday, January 23, 2012

That Monday Morning Feeling...

Hi folks...crikey before we know it's Monday again...I had a totally non crafty day yesterday...took myself off to town bright and early...those M&S christmas vouchers were burning a hole in my pocket and then I headed off out to spend the afternoon with those gorgeous grandkiddies before heading home for a yummy chicken dinner...a glass or two of vino whilst I fed my Dancing On Ice addiction....but hey all good things come to an end and it's back to the Fiskars production line...
it's going to be a "working my socks off" crafty day....today is going to be the day that I nail the last of the samples so that I can play with the yummy parcels that arrived in the cubbyhole last week....my February DT bundle of deliciousness from The Ribbon Girl and these fabulous Candi stamps from Craftwork Cards....have you seen the brand new Newsprint Candi....I couldn't resist and will be stalking the postie until it arrives...
and how cute are these mice made out of wool felt by my lovely Ribbon Girl teamie Gail
and they are all looking for a new home so if you would like to win one of the these gorgeous mouse pin cushions along with a selection of Ribbon Girl decorative pins...pop on over to The Ribbon Girl Blog for details of how to enter.  But it's time to take the phone off the hook...disconnect the doorbell and CRAFT. See you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx