Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back In The Swing...

Morning folks...thank you for your get well wishes...after a few days of sneezing...sniffing and feeling downright sorry for myself...I seem to be on the mend thanks to Messrs Neurofen Lemsip and Kleenex...hopefully by tomorrow I'll be back in the crafty swing proper and making a start on that marathon job that will be kicking off 2012.  But before Fiskars completely take over my life I've got a personal project to finish....I've been having great fun decorating this Christmas pressie from my lovely buddy Anne with fabulous Art Parts and stamps from Wendy Vecchi and a little help from Lord Tim of All Things Holtziness...it's going to be a great aide-memoire for the cubbyhole and when you've got a memoire like mine...I need all the aide I can get.


But just to make sure that I'm definitely back in cheery cup mood...I'll be heading over to The Papeterie for a cuppa and a chin wag this morning and no doubt some bargains from their MEGA SALE which starts today will be falling into the cubbyhole stash basket...if you are heading over there first thing...PLEASE don't clear the shelves...leave some GOODIES for me.
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx