Friday, January 13, 2012

Crafty Parcels

Morning folks....yes it's time to share the crafty parcels that arrived yesterday in the cubbyhole...I love crafty parcels especially since I rarely get any for Christmas...the perfect excuse for having a bit of splurge.  I've been thinking for some time that the cubbyhole was sorely in need of some new storage...something a bit more streamlined so that all the products and tools I use everyday are right at my fingertips....so starting off with a revolving Tool Caddy and Timmie's fabulous Crafty Spinners...can't believe how I managed to live without these for so long...
 all neat and tidy and leaving me so much more space on my workdesk...
Revolving Caddy from Sir Stampalot
Craft Spinners from Artist Trading Post
great customer service from both companies....arriving in super duper fast time
this CD holder used to hang on the wall in the family room but was destined for the bin until I had one of those rare lightbulb moments...perfect for storing oft used ink pads...extra workshop ink pads and sticky down stuff ...I just need to find some time to label up the rest of the blending tools and all those inkpads...but retail therapy isn't much fun when it's the boring storage stuff so I had to include some play stuff in the shopping list....new Hero Arts Stamps and some of their brand new Mid Tone Chalk Ink Pads...
and The Furry Boy's "cheer-me-up" parcel from Craft Obsessions bumper sale arrived...and well done Buddy...he obviously pays attention...all essential cubbyhole re-stock items.
Crikey the weather here has turned wintry...it's bitterly cold with snow forecast and seeing as this is Friday the 13th...I'm not in the least bit superstitious but I've had enough of gremlins for one week...I'm having a snuggly warm "keeping a low profile" cubbyhole day chasing those deadlines...I'll leave you with a sneaky peek and see you all tomorrow for another fabulous challenge over at Penny Black Saturday...
hugs Kath xxx