Friday, January 6, 2012

The Joys....

Morning folks...the joys of technology...OK when it's working but an absolute b****er when it decides to throw a wobbly and yesterday was definitely a wobbly day.  First job of the day is to check e-mails and lo and behold lots of messages to say heaps of pics had disappeared from my blog and been replaced by black squares...what's that all about....probably Mr Blogger throwing his toys out of the pram again and then my e-mail programme decided to throw a hissy fit...an error message everytime I tried to send an e-mail.  With photos and step-by-steps to send to Fiskars I was beginning to wish I had stayed up snuggly and warm under the duvet and of course the weather isn't exactly cheery is it but we can't blame that on technology.
Suddenly the e-mail facility is up and running again...time for a photo session with a Fiskars project that had just been upgraded to mega urgent with a magazine deadline of lunchtime...crikey have I upset someone...this is enough to send the calmest of folks over the edge because the camera decided it wasn't playing either...the battery was as dead as a dodo. Nothing for it but to put the kettle on....pull my hair out and have a mini nervous breakdown while the charger works it's magic.
But with everything back to behaving it's self and the project winging it's way into cyberspace...time to get cracking on this week's DT card for Penny Black Saturday and hey with my desk well and truly occupied by all things Fiskars....
I set to work on the postage stamp work area...can the day get any more awkward...but we did manage a little sneaky peek...that is if it hasn't turned into a black square with an exclamation mark....oh joy of joys...
Fingers and everything else crossed that lightning doesn't strike twice and that today is just a normal manic kind of day...if so I'll see you all over at Penny Black Saturday for the first challenge of 2012
Hugs Kath xxx