Thursday, January 26, 2012

Yubba...dubba...doooo

Morning folks...I'm back in the groove after a couple of chilling out days and thanks for your concern but I made it through my fun ski day without any thrills or spills...to be honest I only lasted the morning before the old legs started to protest...3 hours of ski-ing = 5 rounds with Mike Tyson...a bit out of practice obviously.  But sore legs or not I'm jumping with joy...doing the happy happy dance and shouting from the rooftops...the USB cable arrived and we're back in business and even better the very last Fiskars sample is on the production line...just waiting for the glue to dry before it's turned into an Easter Basket...
and once that's out of the way...just the last step-by steps to do...my intentions of doing them as I went along fell rather by the wayside...still have 15 to do...oh joy of joys...might have known that the euphoria would be short lived.  So it's going to be a big knicker "pounding the keyboard" kind of day...then they can all be packed up and on their way to the "Stitches" Trade Show in February...the UK version of CHA and the cubbyhole's chief stash susser-outer will be attending this year for a whole 2 days of fun with my lovely buddies Debbi...Charlotte and Rachel.  I'm so excited...can't wait to see what's going to be HOT in 2012 and of course pop by to say hi to the Lord of All Things Holtziness and his fabulous BTS right hand man Mario. Have you been keeping up to speed with all the new stuff Tim is bringing out this year...crikey my eyes have been out on stalks and the cubbyhole stash purse keeper is in meltdown...
And for the very very last time...I'll leave you with more Fiskars sneaky peeks...




and I can't wait to see my many hours of toil on the Fiskars stand.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: and yes folks I will be asking Tim about his new DI markers and hoping to have a little play.