Thursday, January 19, 2012

Messy Painty Fun...

Morning folks...I'm beginning to think that I should rename this blog "The Sneaky Peek Blog"...with lots of workshop/samples and demo stuff going on in the cubbyhole at the moment...I don't seem to have time to enter any of my favourite challenges or indeed play with the parcels of goodies which arrived last week but hey don't they say that all work and no play makes Jill a very dull girl or in my case tres grumpy...so I'm jumping off the Fiskars treadmill today to have a messy painty inky day of fun. I've never been one to run away from a challenge so when Emily from Most Wanted Blog e-mailed me and threw down the gauntlet...how could I resist.  If all goes swimmingly...I should be sharing something definitely more than a sneaky peek with you all on Sunday...


The flight is booked...you'll be relieved to know I've been allocated a seat...so no wing walking for me on the trip to Birmingham and I'm excited excited excited...the supplies order is in for the first Girls Just Want To Have Fun of 2012...ooohhhh I think this is going to be best workshop yet...lots of real up to the minute gorgeous stuff will be arriving soon and I can't wait to play. In the meantime...have fun whatever you have planned for the day and I'll  see you all tomorrow for...quelle surprise...yes another sneaky peek
Hugs Kath xxx