Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday's Moan...

Morning folks...it's Mrs Grumpy Knickers in Moaning Minnie mood...have you got that Monday morning feeling...yeah me too and I'm hoping that this week is more productive than last...even working over the weekend hasn't made a huge dent in the sample department...
the weather is frosty icicle chilly...the cubbyhole looks like a reclamation yard...Mr Mojo is just not cutting the mustard and me...I think I'm losing the plot...the joys of crafty deadlines when you've got not one jot of inspiration...not even the tiniest spark of creativity don't make for a "bundle of fun" cubbyhole.  And that's not the only problem that's been driving me up the wall....the infamous Kath barnet has decided to go down "the life of it's own" route...suddenly without warning it's taken on that bird's nest "big hair" look....thank goodness I'm booked in for a short back and sides this morning and don't have to resort to a DIY job with the Timmie scissors. I'm hoping that the weight of all that hair has been playing fast and loose with the crafty brain that lies beneath and once I've had the lawnmower treatment I'll be running...steady on...running is now longer in this old girl's repertoire...walking smartly back to the cubbyhole to play with yummy Candi and Messages...with lots of ideas for a creative day making samples for Craftwork Cards to take to CHA.
And woohooo talking of Craftwork Cards...a little reminder of our hot date tonight at midnight with the lovely Julie Hickey over on QVC for a fabilicious TSV.
I'll be staying up late...snuggled up on the sofa with The Furry Boy...mind you he will probably be fast asleep snoring...wrapped in my cosy jammies with a cup of cocoa. I hope you'll be joining me...you don't want to miss out do you and with lots of new kits available throughout the day I have a sneaky feeling it's going to be a "everyone will want some"...lots of  "fly out the door" bundles of gorgeous Craftwork Cards crafty goodies kind of a day.
I'll see you all tomorrow with less hair but hopefully more craft stuff to share
Hugs Kath xxx