Tuesday, July 25, 2023

I'm On A "49andMarket" Roll

Hi my friends, after creating the cards for yesterday's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge using the beautiful Botanical Rub-Ons Transfer Set from 49andMarket, I had loads left over and decided to decorate panels to frame and hang in my newly renovated en-suite bathroom.



I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to fit inside the 4" x 6" frames, smooshed Lost Shadow Distress Oxide ink on to the craft mat on my Glass Media Mat, spritzed with water, picked up on a scrap piece of plastic and transferred on to the panels to create a light subtle background. I inked the script stamp from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Faded Type with Hickory Smoke Distress Archival ink and holding the stamp in my hands, stamped randomly on the panels. I added the 49andMarket Rub-Ons from the green sheet in the pack and applied Wild Honey Distress oxide ink through the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Tiles Mini Layering Stencil from Set 9. I fixed small torn strips of Idea-ology Photographic Collage Paper in place with Distress Collage Medium Matte.Done and dusted, I placed the panels in the frames and hung in the bathroom.

Probably one of the quickest projects I've ever made. Have fun with whatever you're making.
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments:

  1. They look beautiful Kath and the dark frame suits them perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and nicely framed too x

    ReplyDelete