Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Tim Holtz/Ranger New Distress Embossing Glazes

Hello my friends, have you heard the exciting news? Tim Holtz and Ranger have just added another 12 colours to the Distress Embossing Glaze Collection, a beautiful colourful rainbow including some of my favourite colours from the Distress Palette.

I created a card using Pumice Stone and Bundled Sage Distress Embossing Glazes, two of my favourite neutral colours and added Aged Mahogany Distress Embossing Glaze to jazz things up. I used Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Argyle Layering Stencil with Distress Texture Paste Crackle, Stampers Anonymous Faded Type and Noteworthy stamp sets and Idea-ology Layers Engravings and a Paper Doll.
I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5,1.4", applied Distress Crackle Texture Paste through the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Argyle Layering Stencil, sprinkled with Bundled Sage, Pumice Stone and Aged MahoganyDistress Embossing Layers, tapped the back of the panel with my fingers to mix up the powders and heat set once the paste had dried. I inked the image from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Faded Type with Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide ink and holding the stamp in my hands, stamped randomly over the background. I used a Mini Round Blending tool and Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide ink to add shading around the edges. I used the Distress Embossing Pens tand Dauber to add embossing ink to the umbrella, hat and collar from Idea-ology Layers Engravings, sprinkled with Distress Bundled Sage and Aged Mahogany Distress Embossing Glazes and heat set.
I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Noteworthy, inked with Black Soot Distress Archival ink, on to the Idea-ology Layers Engravings banner, sprinkled with Bundled Sage and Pumice Stone Distress Embossing Glazes and heat set.
To finish I matted the panel on to Distress Black HeavyStock trimmed to 4.1/4" x 5.1/2" and fixed to an A2 white card blank. I'll be back soon with another card  using Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire Distress Embossing Glazes. 

In the meantime, take a note on your calendar so that you don't miss Tim's Live Launch on his YouTube Channel - Saturday 15 July 9am PT, 12 noon ET and 5pm in the UK.
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow so very beautiful love this card and the new distressed inks x

    ReplyDelete