Saturday, July 29, 2023

Tim Holtz/Ranger - Spooky Happenings

Hello my friends, I'm back to share another card using the delicious new Distress Mica Stains and yummy Distress Black Texture Paste from the Tim Holtz/Ranger Halloween release along with Tim Holtz/Sizzix Big Frights and the adorable ghosts from Frightful Things Thinlits.

I trimmed Distress Watercolor card to 4" x 5.1/4" and spritzed with Mulled Cider and Fallen Acorn Distress Mica Stains. I held the panel upright, spritzed with water and let the colour run down and blend. I added splatters of Unravelled Distress Mica Stain, dried and applied Distress Black Texture Paste through the Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Twisted Mini Layering Stencil from Set 23.I die-cut the shadow section of the Tim Holtz.Sizzix Big Frights Thinlits from the panel and die-cut the word from the shadow section and matted the panel on an A2 panel of Distress Black HeavyStock

I die-cut the ghosts from Distress Watercolor card using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Frightful Things and tapped into a puddle of Unravelled Distress Mica Stain.I fixed the ghosts in place behind the die-cut word, popped the word back into the negative space popped up on black foam squares and added the third ghost also popped up on foam squares. I added Idea-ology Halloween Remnant Rubs and stickers from the Idea-ology Curiosities Stickers book.I spritzed a scrap of Distress Watercolor card with Unravelled Distress Mica Stain, die-cut using Tim Holtz/Sizzix Falling Stars Thinlits, fixed to the panel with Distress Collage Medium and matted the panel on to an A2 white card blank.



Happy Crafting
Hugs Kath xxx

1 comment: