Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just Rite.....I don't think so

Morning folks.....I have a bit of a dilemma and  I desperately need your help before I completely lose the plot....I received these Just Rite stamps the other day....so excited when they arrived and couldn't wait to give them a try.....but let's just say the excitement quickly turned to a "real tearing my hair out day".    What do you think.....is it just me that can't get it right....it seems like rather a lot of faffing around for what I must admit is a wonderful idea and fabulous effect but I wonder how long it took to get all those tiny letters in place.....because going by my efforts to do"Happy Birthday".....I am estimating about 3 days.


Firstly the little blighters are so minute that I can't even see the letters........ may have to invest in some mega magnifying glasses of the bottle top variety and trying to get them out of their little groove with the tweezers is a major operation but even worse is trying to get them into the groove on the stamping block and getting them to stay there

blimey this is mega precision stuff folks....master this and next thing you will be able to perform the most intricate brain surgery....and they have a real hankering after making a bid for freedom.......one dropped on the floor and who knows where it is.....down on my hands and knees and lots of finger tip searching ....but no luck....I fear it may be now swimming happily through the digestive system of "YOU KNOW WHO".
So if you have bought this set.....please can you give this old gal some tips before I lose the will to live and stash them away to the back of some drawer never to see the light of day again....all in the name of sanity.
Hugs Kath xxxxx