Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Allsorts Challenge

Morning folks and time for another challenge card.     The challenge this week from Allsorts is a sketch from my lovely bloggy bud Emma.....and I love this sketch so it will be going in my sketch folder.....oh yes a great source of inspiration when Mr Mojo takes himself off on a jolly.
And it's time to chase away those winter blues and to brighten things up a bit.......I dug out some old favourites....papers and embellies from one of my favourite papercraft companies....WeR Memory Keepers



and another favourite from Penny Black





Papers & Sentiment: WeRMK...White Out Collection
Image: Penny Black
Ribbon....American Crafts

And on the weather front.....things are improving....it was a balmy 4 degrees yesterday...the roads are back to black but are now peppered with potholes.....and I managed to get out with the car and stock up those food cupboards.....let's hope the thaw continues but somehow I don't think we have seen the last of the snow.......catch up with you all later....Hugs Kath xxxxx
Tiff asked....how did I do the umbrella.....I suppose it does look like an umbrella but it is actually a flower that the mice are sitting under.....just stamped onto the patterned paper...cut it out and popped onto 3D foam pads.