Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Simply Create Challenge

Morning folks......it seems to have been all fun since Christmas playing along with my favourite challenges...well you know what they say about all work and no play.....and I think this should be my New Year's Resolution....to have more playtime.
And blimey what is happening with the weather.....after severe snowstorms and lots of icy roads.....it went to lashing rain and flooded roads and now it is positively springlike.....gorgeous sunny days which are perfect for taking "The Budster" on long country walks and we are both kicking up our heels after being cooped up indoors for almost a week.....well let's rephrase that.....one of us is kicking more than the other.

The lovely Jacqui at Simply Create has set us all a challenge......

"have some serious blog candy to give away, you won't believe how much crafty stuff I will fit into a box for the lucky winner and to win I would really love to challenge you to make a card using only pink and email me a picture and I'll post as many as I can on my blog with a link to your blogs and heres the twist, I'd really appreciate if you would post the card to me too, as after the "Post Christmas Party/Crop" we will be donating them to CLAN for fundraising or just for them to send out a special message to someone that needs it!





Hero Arts Cling....Large Cupcake
Papers: Paper Cellar 6 x 6 Pad....Wedding
Ribbon: American Crafts
Sentiment: Making Memories Tiny Alphas
Ranger: Stickles...Stardust
Martha Stewart Border Punch

This is one of my new Hero Arts Clings......coloured with Promarkers and given the PINK treatment.  Off to get the crafty thinking cap on and maybe get another couple of challenge cards in the bag.
Catch up with you all tomorrow.....Hugs Kath xxxx