Friday, January 1, 2010

1st January 2010

Morning folks.....it's the first day of a brand new year....hoping this will be a happy and healthy one for us all and what am I doing on this special holiday.....unlike a large portion of the population... thankfully not nursing a hangover.      I am sitting at the old 'puter watching the blizzard raging outside with "His Nibs" watching my every move......WHY.....just in case some crumbs from the delicious croissants I am eating fall his way....and I have just realised that gorgeous crispy and oh so flaky croissants from M&S and the keyboard don't go so well together.    Oh no.....life in bloggyland doesn't stop just because it's New Year's Day.....I am sitting trying to finish off my posts for tomorrow......yes the first challenges of the year from PENNY BLACK SATURDAY and GET FUNKY and I hope you will pop over and join in the fun.
Well need to crack on......finish uploading all the pics......write the bumph.....hoover the keyboard....and then get the dinner organised.....blimey a woman's work is never done.
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxxxx