Thursday, January 28, 2010

Papertake Weekly....Sketch 33

Morning folks.....time for another challenge card.......all work and no play is no fun at all...so I managed to sneak a bit of time to make a card for one of my favourite challenges.....oh yes it's PAPERTAKE WEEKLY and another fabby sketch from my lovely bloggy bud....Dawny P and this is just my cup of tea....love circles and simple sketches....another one being filed away in my sketch folder.
And surprise.....surprise no pink....a complete change of colour combo





Papers: MME Andrea Victoria
Image: Hero Arts Clings CG130.... Butterflies
coloured with TH Distress Ink Pads
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL140...Thinking of You
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Gold Self Adhesive Gems
Ribbon: American Crafts
Decoart Gold Glamour Dust

This was a set of Hero Art Cling Stamps I got before Christmas and never had a chance to play with and wow....3 gorgeous butterflies...great for doing curly edges....playing at colouring and popping onto 3D foam pads....got to get cracking with my DT card for Penny Black Saturday.....oh yes...last minute Annie again this week.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx