Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Friday and it's snowing....again

Morning folks....yes it's Friday...the last day of the working week before the weekend...sadly not for me...I am knee deep in crafty stuff at the moment....so it looks like I will be working over the weekend.....and the weather here has turned freezing cold again and yes we have had a snowfall overnight.....so not too much of a hardship being stuck in the cubbyhole but first "The Budster" and I need to get togged out  and brave the weather for our slippery slidey stroll.
A quick sneaky peek


and some exciting news......guess who will be appearing on our TV screens soon.....no....don't all run for cover...it ain't me.....perish the thought.....the one and only king of all things crafty....Mr Tim Holtz will be appearing on QVC Craft Day on 23rd February and even better.....he has the Today's Special Value launching at midnight.......oh my giddy aunt....I can hardly contain my excitement.....wonder what it can be....perhaps some of his new Sizzix dies which are to die for...excuse that pathetic pun or maybe some of his new Distress Inks.....whatever it is...I am going to want it so will be glued to the screen at midnight with my finger posed on speed dial....and matchsticks keeping my eyes open.
I think I need a nice soothing cuppa and a comfy seat to chill out after the mega excitement.....lord knows what I will be like come midnight on the day....but first need to remember and put a big red circle on the calendar.
Catch up with you all tomorrow for another fabby challenge over at Penny Black Saturday
Hugs Kath xxxxxx