Friday, January 15, 2010

C. R. A. F. T. W. O. R. K. Challenge

Hi Folks....Craftwork Cards are running a series of challenges to make cards that incorporate a specific item...the initials of which will spell out the word "CRAFTWORK" and there will be a fabulous prizes on offer for the lucky winners.
If you have a blog you can link your card directly to the post in the usual way or you can just e-mail your entry to info@craftworkcards.com and they will upload it for you.

And they are kicking off with  "C" for Card Candy.....
one of my favourite Craftwork Cards products
you have until 22 January to enter and the prize for the lucky winner



Card Candy Store






Background....Hero Arts.....Friends Background
Rubber Stampede....Geometric Square
using Hero Arts Shadow Inks....Soft Sand & Soft Blossom
Prima Flowers
Button & Twine from stash
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards "In Circle" Messages
Craftwork Cards....Card Candy.....Chocolate & Marshmallow

I am slightly miffed because I will not be eligible to win any of the  fabulous prizes.....WHY....well... I have been itching to tell you this news for ages but now that my mugshot is on the website...I think I am allowed.....I have been asked to join Craftwork Cards fabulous new Design Team......a dream come true for me.....I joined the Craftwork Cards Club way before they had a website....the newsletter would pop through my letterbox every month and then I ran to the postbox with my order.....how times have changed......but little did I think back then that one day I would be part of their fabulous team...so a big thank you to Sue...Richard and Julie for asking me.  Looking forward to the challenges ahead and getting to play with all those fabulous products.
Why don't you pop over and join in the fun...will be back soon with the winners of the "How Much Snow give-aways and a sneaky peek.
Hugs Kath xxxxx