Sunday, January 3, 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge....Sketch 31

Morning folks and I think it's just as well I didn't make any New Year Resolutions....such as getting my challenge cards done in plenty of time because once again here I am skidding in by the seat of my pants at the last minute.
The challenge this week over at Papertake Weekly is another fabby sketch from my lovely bloggy bud....Dawny P
Had to make a male birthday card......no hobbies as such.....so that ruled out Football....Golf etc....so I thought I would use the gorgeous papers that I got from my last Stampin Up order...and the "Lovely As a Tree" Stamp.... think you might be seeing rather a lot of this one in the coming months






Stampin Up.....Not Quite Navy & Kraft Cardstock
Papers: Stampin Up....Bella Bleu
Image: Stampin Up...Lovely As A Tree
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards....Circle Sentiments
Ribbon: Stampin Up Kraft Taffeta
Craftwork Cards.....Card Candy

The Christmas holidays are well and truly over .....all the Christmas stamps and papers have been tidied away for another year....the cubbyhole has been given a bit of spit and polish and it's time to have a play with all the lovely new stash that was set aside in the rush to get the Christmas cards finished.  And we are knee deep in snow...... not unusual for winter in this neck of the woods but....



unless my Knight in Shining Armour appears very soon with his snow plough to rescue me....blimey I may well be marooned in the cubbyhole forever....a perfect excuse to shut myself away and craft to my heart's delight.
Catch up with you all later
Hugs Kath