Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to Square One

Morning folks.....I am a bit later this morning.....decided to have a bit of a lie-in.....my body is feeling the after affects of my mega excavation job yesterday......decided I was fed up being marooned so I spent the whole morning yesterday digging out the driveway......well the cupboards were almost bare....a case of Old Mother Hubbard.....did eventually get the car out of the street and onto the so called "cleared main road"....and I had a hair raising drive to M&S only to find that the shelves were almost empty.....their lorry couldn't unload because the hydraulics were frozen....couldn't unload it manually because Mr Health & Safety would be on their case.
Managed to get a few morsels to keep us going and get home again safely.....but I am not taking the car out again....the condition of the roads is a joke...they keep saying that they are giving priority to main roads...but not here they ain't ....travelling in second gear and even then the car was sliding all over the place.  And then it started to snow again heavily and guess what......my lovely black driveway is white once again......I give up.
But there is someone in the family who is loving all the snow....can't say the same for hubby.....



So just one itty bitty little sneaky peek today and yes your eyes are not deceiving you.....it could possibly be a snowflake.



My wrists are aching after my digging work yesterday......so this could be a bit of a no crafting day.  Catch up with you all tomorrow for another challenge over at Penny Black Saturday.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx