Monday, January 18, 2010

Lots of Fun at Simply Create

Morning folks...we just had the best time on Saturday at Debbi's Promarker Class at Simply Create.....once I got over the stress of the journey...after all the snow melting.....the road was a nightmare...quite bad flooding in places but I made it and the good news was the car got a good wash on the way there....a lovely bunch of girls and waving frantically at the ones who read my blog but haven't plucked up the courage yet to leave a comment.....would love to hear from you.
And of course it was lovely to meet up again with my lovely bloggy bud.....I learned such a lot from Debbi.....she is an excellent teacher and makes it all look so easy.....I am a bit more confident now and just need to keep practising.

"A little break for coffee and choccies"



"Lady in Red"...on the left....The Promarker Queen herself....


"Hanging On Every Word"


"Look at all those Yummy Hero Arts"



Lovely to catch up with Jacqui and Anne again....not been out since before Christmas.....boy was I suffering serious withdrawals and you know me.....I just had to have a little spend and treat myself to some of my beloved Hero Arts....their new collection of stamps are gorgeous.
Here is a quickie card I made with one of the images we coloured at the workshop.....and although there is still room for improvement.....I think the hair is better and I love this monochrome look.






Image: Sugar Nellie.....Daisy
Scalloped frames...dotty flowers & sentiment circle
all from Craftwork Cards

Why don't you pop on over and visit Jacqui at Simply Create for a fun challenge...make a card that's PINK...well no surprise there......and for one lucky winner Jacqui is filling a box with goodies and knowing Jacqui.....she will have to sit on the box to get the lid on.
And who says Mondays are boring...not for me..what a start to the week....I have made the Fab 5 this week on 4Sketches4You....first time I have played along for ages and wooo....hooo....I won one of Peet's Cutting Cafe Give-Aways....the gorgeous All About Valentines Day Set....to see Peet's absolutely stunning card made with this set click HERE.....but be warned you will be there for a while....Peet's cards are just out of this world.
Will be back later with my challenge card for Craftwork Cards........using yummy ribbons.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx