Thursday, January 21, 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Morning folks....yes I am still wearing my Pink hat and that worked out rather nicely because the challenge this week over at Papertake Weekly is....

Pretty Pink Papertake







Hero Arts...CL375....Big Flowers
CL291....Hello Circles
CL2333...Scallop Borders
S4878 Old Letter Writing
C3085....Tiny Jubilee Dots
Chipboard Letter & Brackets
American Craft Fabric Thickers
Hero Arts Button & twine from stash

Boy oh boy did I struggle to get a half decent pic of this card.....after one day of Spring....we have returned to dark dreich rainy days with more snow forecast......blaaaah.......and more bad news.... the play part of crafting is coming to an end....a couple of commission cards to do....a magazine commission to get started on... get my thinking cap on for samples for an up and coming demonstration day and of course....need to do my Penny Black Saturday card  for next week's challenge......life is never boring in the cubbyhole but might just manage one more play with all things Pink.....after I clear this chaos off my desk.....



Hugs Kath xxxxx