Sunday, January 10, 2010

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Morning folks...time for a challenge card.     One of my favourite challenge blogs....Daring Cardmakers are running a series of linked challenges throughout 2010....the first dare of the month will be to make a card using the birthstone for that month and the birthstone for January is......


GARNET







Images: Hero Arts....CL375"Big Flower" 
CL161"Fill Your Heart"
 CL406 "Buttons"
Martha Stewart ...."Background Patterns"
Ribbon...American Crafts
Sentiment & Hearts cut from Red Bazzill
Ink: Adirondack Cranberry
You know me....I am an all or nothing girl.... I wouldn't normally use Red as the main colour on a card....but with St Valentine's Day just around the corner.....I thought I would go a little bit wild.....I think I am suffering from being cooped up in the cubbyhole....feeling a little stir crazy...so it's good to let your hair down just once in a while.....and wooo...hooo... my favourite programme starts again tonight.....yes Dancing on Ice.....so my bum will be on that sofa looking forward to seeing Mr Sex on Skates....the one and only Daniel...yee haaaa... and I think it's time for some more fun.......we are all having a tough time with the weather and the fact that the snow is lingering on....so pop on over tomorrow for a fun competition and some prizes.
  In the meantime stay safe and warm.
Hugs Kath xxxxx