Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tim Holtz Playtime...Day 2

Hi folks...the sun is still shining in my neck of the woods but the muggy humidity has gone...replaced by a lovely fresh cooling breeze...my kind of Summer and bedtime just got a lot more appealing...the Furry Boy is back on the duvet instead of snoozing the night away on the tiled floor of the en-suite and let me tell you I've been tempted to join him in the quest to get cool.
But back to the crafty stuff and another fun playtime day with my new Tim Holtz goodies...
using the Christmas Blueprints 4 Stamp Set and probably my favourite stencil to date...Gothic
I couldn't resist adding a little bit of Frantage and my favourite Remnant Rubs...
I stamped/coloured the pine cone 3 times and cut out to create a 3D effect...
and my favourite image from this Blueprint set...the gorgeous Poinsettia
adding words from the Christmas Words Stencil...a few random snowflakes using the Holiday Knit Stencil and yes more Remnant Rubs...I fear I'm addicted


I'll be back tomorrow to share what I made with the Holly and Pinebranch images from the set.
Toodle-oo for now from this "kid in a sweet shop" happy crafty person
Hugs Kath xxx