Monday, July 7, 2014

Gotta Get Back In The Crafty Swing...

Hi folks...Monday morning comes around again and this old crafter is still trying to recover from yesterday's tennis excitement...wow...wow...wow...what a match that was...the most thrilling 5 sets of tennis I've ever seen...a point by point 4 hour relentless battle between 2 great champions...just as well I don't have a dicky ticker and that this much excitement only happens for one fortnight out of a year.
I'm delighted for Djokovik...it takes someone special to take a Wimbledon final away from Federer but I'm obviously very disappointed that my hero didn't get to hold up that trophy for the 8th time and not taking anything away from Novak but Roger took him right to the wire playing like the legend that he is...disproving the cynics who wrote him off 2 years ago. These guys opitimise everything that sport should be...they are fabulous ambassadors for their sport and wonderful role models for kids around the world...take note over-rated and overpaid football players everywhere...this is how true athletes go about getting the job done. And I can't help but mention Victoria Beckham...why in heavens name did she bother turning up if she was going to sit with a face like a wet dishcloth throughout...this old tennis fan would have been delighted to have her ticket...been over the moon to sit in her privileged royal box seat cheering every point and hey sitting next to her delectable hubby sure would have put a smile on this old face.
And much to my surprise after lots of to-ing and fro-ing I think I've finally made up my mind about the stair carpet so I'll be parked on the doorstep this morning waiting for the store to open before the "have I made the right choice" niggling doubts set in and we're back to square one.
Then it's back home to rid the cubbyhole of the "temporary paint store" clutter....
and I have to say my little crafty space is now looking very scruffy compared to it's next door neighbour...badly in need of a spruce up BUT NO WAY JOSE...not even going there...well not this week anyway because I've got this month's DT projects to work on and with Kath's Klub less than 2 weeks away...I need to get back in the crafty swing PRONTO...
find Mr Mojo and get cracking...
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx