Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tim Holtz Playtime...Day 4

Hi folks...sadly my last day of sharing for now what I've been making with my new Tim Holtz goodies...
and probably my favourite card of the week using the fabulous Shadowpress Wishes Sentiments Set and Layered Dragonfly Die and matching embossing folder and I couldn't resist revisiting the Distress Crackle Paint technique from July's "12 Tags of 2014"
I was tempted to add something else to the card but decided for once to leave well alone and let this gorgeous die and embossing folder do the talking...
and to prove the versatility of Tim Holtz products...a clean and simples card if that's what floats your boat...
I swiped 3 pieces of scrap card with Distress Paint Dabbers...Picked Raspberry...Evergreen Bough and Wild Honey and then embossed.  As you would expect from Tim...all his products are high quality...the depth of the shadowpress is amazing...allowing me to trace easily around the lettering with a black fine liner pen...
and the butterflies were die cut from the left over scraps using the dies from the French Flight Stamps and Die set...I've still got the beautiful Eclectic Elements fabric to play with but it won't be today because I'm clearing the decks ready for the grandkiddies coming to stay tomorrow...playtime will take on a whole other meaning and tomorrow is the first day of August...can you believe it.
Hugs Kath xxx