Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It's AMAZING...

Hi folks...It's AMAZING what a little bit of bribery will do...in other words..dangling sweet treats in front of this crafter gave me the kick up the bum I needed to get back to the cubbyhole...I'm still a bit wary that Mr Creepy Spider might have sneaked back in and the blue sky sunshiney days haven't helped either but I've had my head down and am slowly nailing the projects for Kath's Klub a week on Saturday...
we're going to be playing with the fabulous STAMP-It Stencil-It sets...Archival Inks and Embossing Pastes from Wendy Vecchi...it's going to be messy but hey great fun...
And my reward for all this good behaviour...I'm being allowed some time out this weekend to pop over to The Papeterie to catch up with the lovely Sue Wilson and Julia Watts who are demonstrating and holding workshops on Saturday and Sunday and I can't wait for today's little treat...heading over to Tim's Blog for Day 1 of the New Products Release Previews...
it goes without saying...I might be there for some time and before I've even seen them..I just know I'm going to want everything.  I've marked my calendar...have you?
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx