Monday, July 21, 2014

Textured Tag Book...

Hi folks...I'm popping in on a wing and a prayer...the BT gremlins have decided it's time to have some fun with my phone line and broadband connection...I won't go into details but let's just say that the Helpline man from Delhi and I are not best friends at the moment so with one eye on the computer screen and the other focused on that light which is currently blue...here's hoping I can get to the end of this post before it turns to flashing orange again...a quick share of what we made in the afternoon class at Kath's Klub at The Papeterie...a tag book to hold Tim Holtz or Wendy Vecchi stencils...creating lots of texture with Wendy's fabulous Embossing Pastes...
Transparent...White...Silver and Textured Crackle



a beautiful rainbow of gorgeous flowers...
and we were having so much fun...we decided to sneak in a quick fridge magnet


a new recruit at Kath's Klub...isn't she cute
Hugs Kath xxx